By Sandra Corr
Companion Animal Ethics explores the real moral questions and difficulties that come up due to people retaining animals as companions.
- The first accomplished booklet devoted to moral and welfare issues surrounding better half animals
- Scholarly yet nonetheless written in an available and fascinating style
- Considers the belief of animal companionship and why it may subject ethically
- Explores difficulties linked to animals sharing human existence and houses, resembling weight problems, habit matters, selective breeding, over-treatment, abandonment, euthanasia and environmental impacts
- Offers insights into useful methods of bettering moral criteria in relation to animal companions